Monday, March 9, 2009

Almost finished with my Coraline Mystery Box Swap project


I'm very pleased with the Coraline doll I'm making for the swap and all her clothing and have posted several of the WIP pics at the group's flickr site. I will be hard pressed to send the box and it's contents off, but very excited to see how it's received by it's OTHER owner. I'll likely send it off on Friday or Monday (the deadline) next week.

I'm documenting my process, but I'm going to hold back a few details so the recipient can be "slightly" surprised as to the contents of the box.

Things to do:
  • finishing details on the box (off to ace hardware for some bits and pieces) DONE

  • shoe laces on coraline's yellow boots

  • button(s) on raincoat

  • documentation as per swap specifications DONE

  • send her off to _________________ in ______________

No comments:

Post a Comment