Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My yearly attempt at getting back into knitting...

I have so many WIPs, but I decided to re-start my knitting by making this. I am using Cascade Indulgence (when it was still avail in 100gm hanks) in a charcoal from my dusty stash. I did however, buy some #7 Clover bamboo circs from my LYS (even though I have 3 sets of Denises, several Addi's and tons of other miscellaneous needles about--all with various WIPs attached them). I started right in without swatching...doi now! Well, I pulled it all out and I'm swatching right now. You'd think I'd know by now, but I am so impatient. I always like to plunge on in without really preparing. I do this with most everything else too.

I also signed up for one class at Stitches West in February. I'm a little late in the game, so most classes have long been sold out. Sounds fun though...knitted softies. Last year I signed up for Automaton Knitting with Debbie New. Wow, what a cool class and boy does she make amazing stuff. I brought my copy of Unexpected Knitting for her to sign too.

No comments:

Post a Comment