Wednesday, April 2, 2008

actually handknitting something...

I had a group of friends over my place for a knit fest this past weekend and got to demo my Legare. It was supposed to be a time where we got to work on UFOs or WIPs, but that wasn't the case for myself. I did teach a friend to knit and she's working on her first scarf with Manos yarn from my stash. Nice friend eh? ;)

I haven't been handknitting lately because I'm too busy trying to work out the dealio on the sock machine. Some friends of mine just had a baby boy this past weekend. He's a preemie and came in just over 3 lbs. I thought it would be nice to handknit him a little hat. I found CarissaKnits' site on Ravelry and have cast on for the "<3" version.

Yarn: Crystal Palace Bamboozle
Color: Fall Herbs #9809

No comments:

Post a Comment